“A session with Dr. Erica makes me feel half my age and totally comfortable in my skin. Regardless of my pressing problems, I always leave feeling the weight of the world temporarily lifted from my shoulders.”
~ Lee Gerstad, Poet, Author, Certified Rubenfeld Synergist
Life has become increasingly stressful for many people. Even if our own life seems okay, when we watch the news we are continually exposed to traumatic events that register in our system as trauma. If our profession, environment or family puts us in harm’s way, we need to learn how to handle our emotions, cope with trauma and soothe our bodies.
Attendees will receive a useful study guide and reference materials related to the seminar so they can easily review what they have learned in all their relationships.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Recognize the many different stresses in their life
- Pay attention to the sensations in their body as warning signs
- Recognize when their emotions are intense and hard to handle
- Allow the emotions to surface and access their inner coping skills
- Practice self-help and stress management techniques
- Recognize their emotional needs, limitations and boundaries
- Reach out for help when feelings of overwhelm occur
- Confide in a supportive friend, family member or therapist
- Indulge in fun activities that nurture their spirit
- Develop a plan for coping with unexpected stressful events
Former professor, Dr. Erica is a highly dedicated teacher, licensed and experienced healing therapist, and an engaging speaker.
She is the author of many books, ebooks, Kindle books, audios, videos, articles and blogs about creating healthy relationships.
Contact: Dr. Erica Goodstone, P.O. Box 1493, Deerfield Beach, FL 33443
DrErica@CreateHealingAndLoveNow.com 954-649-5228 (Cell)