“Dear Dr. Erica, Your Seminar Series was absolutely amazing! It truly ‘brought home’ that we are all LOVABLE and capable of LOVING. Once we totally accept ourselves, we will be able to value ourselves. We must also remember to accept our partner exactly as he/she is.”
~ Doris Warshay, LMHC, Certified Rubenfeld Synergist, Gestalt Therapist
Many caretakers are so concerned about helping the “patient” that they ignore their own needs. Attendees can apply what they learn immediately to improve their own health and the health and well-being of the patient.
Attendees will receive a useful study guide and reference materials related to the seminar so they can easily review what they have learned in all their relationships.
Attendees will learn to:
- Gain clarity about the illness diagnosis and prognosis
- Locate external resources
- Recognize and affirm internal resources within the patient
- Express your love, concern and empathy for the patient
- Admit what assistance you can and cannot provide and promise
- Clearly state your own needs, limitations and boundaries
- Get outside help for your own physical and emotional health
- Practice self-help and stress management techniques
- Indulge in fun activities that nurture your spirit
- Develop an accepting mindset
Former professor, Dr. Erica is a highly dedicated teacher, licensed and experienced relationship therapist, and an engaging speaker.
She is the author of many books, ebooks, Kindle books, audios, videos, articles and blogs about creating loving relationships.
Contact: Dr. Erica Goodstone, P.O. Box 1493, Deerfield Beach, FL 33443
DrErica@CreateHealingAndLoveNow.com 954-649-5228 (Cell)