“I love the way Erica gently intertwines and places emphasis on the important ‘mind-body experience’ connection as she easily explains its effects on our past, our present and the potential of our future.”
~ Deborah Angiolina, Former Attorney, Founder of The Way 2 Happiness
To keep passion alive in any relationship, you need to reconnect with your own inner passion and be open to learning, exploring and sharing sensational experiences. Your body will tingle with desire and you will become an attraction magnet. Attendees can apply what they learn immediately to bring passion back to their lives.
Attendees will receive a useful study guide and reference materials related to the seminar so they can easily review what they have learned in all their relationships.
Attendees will learn:
- What passion is and what it is not
- The 9 ways that we suppress and block our passion
- Why passion is important for living a healthy, productive life
- How passion helps us to prevent and overcome illness
- Warning signs that passion is waning or blocked
- The pitfalls of trying to feel passion that you don’t feel
- How to know if another person is suppressing your passion
- How to create a passionate and intimate relationship that lasts
Former professor, Dr. Erica is a highly dedicated teacher, licensed and experienced relationship therapist, and an engaging speaker.
She is the author of many books, ebooks, Kindle books, audios, videos, articles and blogs about creating loving relationships.
Contact: Dr. Erica Goodstone, P.O. Box 1493, Deerfield Beach, FL 33443
DrErica@CreateHealingAndLoveNow.com 954-649-5228 (Ph)