“And my friend Dr. Erica, thank you for bringing so much more love into our world with your work”
~ Nancy Matthews, Speaker, Author and Business Advisor
To recover from an addiction or any other life struggle, you need to learn how to give and receive love. Healing touch and healthy intimate relationships facilitate success.
Attendees can apply what they learn immediately to improve their relationships and to assist others who need their help. They will receive a useful handout related to the seminar so they can easily review what they have learned about love, touch, sex and the recovery process.
Attendees will learn:
- How we love and what interferes and what enhances love
- What research reveals about the power of healing touch
- How sex often interferes with recovery
- Why love is not just a feeling but an action and a choice
- Why addicts often relapse after a successful recovery
- How our hormones regulate our thoughts and behaviors
- How our brain, gut and heart affect the way we love
- How healthy people love, touch and enjoy intimate sex
Former professor, Dr. Erica is a highly dedicated teacher, licensed and experienced relationship therapist, and an engaging speaker.
She is the author of many books, ebooks, Kindle books, audios, videos, articles and blogs about creating loving relationships.
Contact: Dr. Erica Goodstone, P.O. Box 1493, Deerfield Beach, FL 33443
DrErica@CreateHealingAndLoveNow.com 954-649-5228 (Cell)