“Your suggestions (knowledge) are so valid, so to the point and it seemed odd that we do not get it while we are into a relationship… but they are very clear once we are out of the relationship.”
~Nick Catricala, Trainer, Coach and Mentor
To overcome infidelity and strengthen your relationship, you need to understand
some of the common reasons people cheat, the specific unmet needs in your relationship, your shared values and beliefs, and the level of commitment.
Attendees can apply what they learn immediately to prevent potential problems now and overcome infidelity if it occurs in the future. They will receive a useful study guide and reference materials related to the seminar so they can easily review what they have learned in all their relationships.
Attendees will learn:
- The 3 main causes of ALL relationships problems
- The 9 areas of focus for relationship healing
- What factors lead to monogamy and what factors lead to cheating
- The effect of hormones on attraction, sexual desire, and bonding
- How our family of origin influences our relationship style
- How to know if your partner is cheating
- How to bring back that loving feelIng after an affair
Former professor, Dr. Erica is a highly dedicated teacher, licensed and experienced relationship therapist, and an engaging speaker.
She is the author of many books, ebooks, Kindle books, audios, videos, articles and blogs about creating loving relationships.
Contact: Dr. Erica Goodstone, P.O. Box 1493, Deerfield Beach, FL 33443