“When we think of pure love and how we can use this in our relationship with ourselves and with others, Dr. Erica is the first person that comes to mind.”
~ Pat and Lorna Shanks, The Coolest Couple
Sex is a minor part of a healthy long-term relationship, when it is good. But it becomes the major focus when one or both partners are not satisfied. Attendees can apply what they learn immediately to recharge their sex life.
Attendees will receive a useful study guide and reference materials related to the seminar so they can easily review what they have learned in all their relationships.
Attendees will learn:
- Why is sex so important in a marriage – or it it?
- We are all polymorphously perverse – Ask Freud Why
- Why desire discrepancy causes pain and destroys love?
- How sex creates tender bonding or emotional distance
- Warning signs that sex is a problem in your relationship
- The pitfalls of trying to change your sexual style
- How to know if your partner is expressing their true sexuality
- How to create a hot sexual relationship that lasts
Former professor, Dr. Erica is a highly dedicated teacher, licensed and experienced relationship therapist, and an engaging speaker.
She is the author of many books, ebooks, Kindle books, audios, videos, articles and blogs about creating loving relationships.
Contact: Dr. Erica Goodstone, P.O. Box 1493, Deerfield Beach, FL 33443