- Men only value power, success and money
- Men don’t communicate and share their feelings
- Men are only interested in sex without intimacy
- Men are only attracted to looks and outer beauty
- Men are afraid of closeness and commitment
- Men are intimidated by powerful and smart women
- Men are naturally macho and controlling
- Real men are strong, powerful and fearless
- Real men don’t cry, crying is for sissies
- Men must be the provider for the family
- Men are athletic and interested in sports
- Men are good in mathematics and science
- Men are simple and easy to understand
WHAT IF EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE IS A MYTH?
WHAT IF MEN ARE REALLY COMPLEX AND DIVERSE?
We can pick up almost any magazine to learn about women: what they want, what they desire, what they need, how they should act and behave, how they can find live and create lasting love, etc., etc. But to understand men, we probably focus on business journals, sports news, financial and fitness magazines. Rarely do we see a headline for men asking: “How can I find love?” or “What can I do to be more attractive to women (or to other men)?”
The time has come to remove the blinders, hear the truth and finally begin to allow men to express their authentic, true self. Each man has a unique fingerprint, unique genetics, a unique upbringing and a unique philosophy and approach to life and love. But so many men have been kept locked up inside as they attempt to navigate the world as a male. This suppression of the male species starts at a very, very young age. Whereas a young girl might be cuddled and hugged, a boy is often taught to be tough, to wrestle and play roughhouse.
How Would A Man Be If He Could Naturally Just Be Himself?
After speaking on about 15 love and relationship virtual summits, all about women – what they want and need and desire, how to improve their chances for love, how to “catch” their soulmate, how to “get their man to love them” – I decided it is time to introduce the world to the 21st century MAN. In this era, more than any time in history, men have an opportunity to shine a lot on their underlying natures, their true essence of being, who they really are – and – who they would like to be if the world around them would be accepting.
Has Your Curiosity Been Piqued?
Learn How Men Love and What They Really Want
Speakers, Authors, Therapists, and MD’s Tell All
I have brought together 32 of the leading authors, therapists, coaches, entrepreneurs, physicians, speakers, trainers and leaders, all talking about men. And each speaker has a unique perspective, all bringing awareness to the great diversity that exists in this half of our population. Men are not all alike. In fact, there is often more similarity between men and women than there is between different men.
32 Speakers include:
- Men are From Mars’ Dr. John Gray
- Soulmate Guru Arielle Ford
- The Queen’s Code’s Alison Armstrong
- Treating Out of Control Sexual Behavior’s Doug Braun-Harvey
- The Celebrity Therapist Dr. Lisa Palmer
- Holosync Creator Bill Harris
- Modern Sexuality’s Dr. Michael Aaron
- A Friendly Divorce Mediator Dr. Elinor Robin
- Imago Therapist Dr. Laura Zipris
- Creator of Sex Coach University Dr. Patti Britton
- Male Surrogate for Males Andrés Cordero
- Male Surrogate for Females Phil Strapp
- Plastic Surgeon turned Entrepreneur George Huang, MD
- Prominent Attorney and wife turned Relationship Trainers Adam and Randi Markel
- Emotionally Focused Therapist and Discernment Counselor Marni Feuerman
- Sexual Physiology Scientist Dr. Nicole Prause
and so many more delightful speakers who will turn your mind inside out about men – who they really are, what they really want and what they really need to thrive in this world.
Contact Me to understand your man or understand yourself.
In the meantime….
Let this be YOUR TIME TO CREATE LOVE AND PASSION AND INTIMACY
With love and caring,